A Huion pen is an excellent tool for drawing and designing on your computer. If you have a Huion pen but no charger, you might be wondering “how to charge huion pen without a charger.”
Well, fear not! There are so many ways to do this without spending any money on a new charger. In the following blog post, we will go over four methods of charging your Huion pen without a charger and what you need for each one.
What Is A Huion Pen?
A Huion pen is a digital drawing and writing tool that uses pressure-sensitive technology to create images on a computer or electronic device screen. The pen has a stylus at one end that you can use to write or draw on the device’s surface, and it also has an eraser on the other end.
The Huion pen comes with several programmable buttons that can allow the user to perform different functions such as undoing a mistake, saving their current work, or switching between applications.
A Huion pen is a popular tool for artists and designers because it gives them more control over the thickness and opacity of their lines than using a mouse or trackpad. You can also use the pen with drawing software to create detailed images, and its small size makes it easy to take on the go.
Some people also find that using a pen is more intuitive than using a mouse because it’s closer to writing with a pen or pencil.
How To Use A Huion Pen
A Huion pen is a great way to improve your drawing and painting skills. You can use it to create digital art or even traditional art. Here are some tips on how to use a Huion pen:
- Choose the right pen for your needs.
- Use a pressure-sensitive Huion tablet instead of a mouse or trackpad when drawing and painting digitally.
- Attach the pen to your computer with its USB cord so you can access it easily while using it on your Huion tablet’s surface area.
- When using the pen on your tablet, be sure to press down hard enough. Don’t push too gently or too hard when drawing and painting with it; find the right balance that works for you.
- Lift the Huion pen when lifting off to keep its connection active. This also helps avoid lag issues that can sometimes occur when using a Huion pen.
- Be sure to choose the right settings when you are ready to draw or paint with your pen, so everything goes smoothly without any technical issues occurring in the process of drawing and painting.
- Make sure you have the latest drivers installed on your computer. You can find the drivers on the Huion website.
- When you are finished using your Huion pen, be sure to unplug it from your computer and store it in a safe place. Pens can last for a long time if they are taken care of properly.
Huion is a great way to improve your drawing and painting skills. You can use it to create digital art or even traditional art.
How To Charge Huion Pen Without Charger
Huion pens are typically charged using a charger plugs into a USB port. However, if you don’t have access to a charger or travel and don’t want to carry the charger with you, there is another way to charge your Huion pen.
You can use the power cord that comes with your Huion tablet to charge your pen.
Step 1: Connect the USB cord to the battery charger’s side port (Huion 1060 and up). Note that connecting the USB cable into either end will cause a magnetic connection between the two ends. Just one end, the side port, will provide enough electricity to charge your pen.
Step 2: Plug the USB cable’s opposite end into your PC or laptop. Connect a conventional wall adapter to the battery charger’s other port.
Step 3: You’ll see that the power led will light red for 10 seconds before turning off on its own. This means that rather than charging directly through a USB cable linked to a laptop or pc, your Huion Pen is now charging through a battery inside the pen that is pressured by a wall adapter. If you maintain the Huion Pen like this, it’ll be charged up fully in an hour.
Take the pen from the pen holder and apply firm pressure with your fingertips over the hole near the tip/end of the pen to charge it quicker. The led will shine redder and brighter after around 5-7 minutes, suggesting that more power is delivered than via USB cable. The charging time will, nevertheless, differ depending on the model.
Step 4: Unplug all of them once it’s fully charged. Disconnect the pen from the holder, disconnect the wall adapter, and withdraw the battery pack from within the pen, which is pressurized by the wall adapter rather than linked to a laptop or pc by USB connection.
Step 5: Repeat the simple technique outlined above whenever you need to charge your Huion pen again.
Some Huion tablets have only one charging port, so you can’t use them for drawing while they’re plugged in. Make sure that your particular Huion model has two ports if you want to use the tablet while it’s charging.
Advantages Of Charging Your Huion Pen
The Huion H610 Pro is compatible with both Windows and Mac computers. It also connects to your computer via a standard USB cable, which allows you to charge it using any of your existing chargers or power bricks that use micro-USB cables. This makes charging easy for anyone who already has one of these devices.
Additionally, the pen has a built-in storage area on the side that can hold up to two extra nibs. This is convenient if you’re always losing your nibs or just don’t want to carry them around with you.
The pen also comes with a clip so you can attach it to your pocket or bag for easy transportation. Overall, the Huion H610 Pro is a great pen for anyone who wants to do some digital drawing or painting.
Its small size and easy-to-use controls make it perfect for beginners, while its compatibility with both Windows and Mac computers means that artists of all levels of experience can use it. So if you’re looking for an affordable and versatile pen, the Huion H610 Pro is worth considering.
Precautions When Charging A Huion Pen
– Make sure the pen is turned off before charging.
– To avoid damaging your Huion tablet from overcharging or because of a faulty USB cable, make sure you do not leave the device plugged in for longer than necessary, as this can cause damage over time.
– Never use the USB cable that comes with your tablet if it is damaged or broken, as this could lead to a short circuit and possibly cause an electrical fire.
– Make sure you always unplug your Huion pen from the computer after using it, so you do not damage its battery by constantly charging it without any usage.
– If you are not using your Huion pen for an extended period, it is best to remove the battery and store it in a cool, dry place. This will help extend its lifespan.
– Rechargeable batteries have a finite number of charges before they start to lose their capacity, so if you notice that your Huion pen’s battery life is shorter than usual, it might be time to replace the battery.
Huion Pen FAQs
What are Huion pens?
Huion pens are graphics pens that allow users to create digital art and designs. They come in both wired and wireless varieties and offer a range of features depending on the model you choose.
How do I use a Huion pen?
Using a Huion pen is easy! Simply plug the pen into your computer’s USB port and open any drawing or painting software. The pen will be recognized as an input device, and you can start creating right away.
What are some of the features offered by Huion pens?
Some of the features offered by Huion pens include pressure sensitivity, tilt recognition, and a built-in eraser. Pens also come in different sizes and weights, so you can find the perfect one for your needs.
What is tilt recognition?
Tilt recognition allows you to change your brush stroke depending on how far you hold the pen from the screen. This feature mimics real-world brushes and pencils, allowing artists to create strokes more like they would if drawing by hand.
If you don’t have a charger and need to charge your Huion pen, there are two ways to do this. One way is by plugging the USB cable into an outlet power bank or laptop with spare battery life, and another way is using any computer that has access to a free USB port.
The first step in both methods is connecting the provided USB cord from the pen’s charging station into either one of those sources. You can then wait for your pen’s battery icon on its screen to change color–indicating it’s fully charged–before disconnecting it from whatever external source you’re plugged in through.